Gregory V. Sarka, D.D.S., M.D.
Mid-Maine Oral Surgery – Waterville ME
Meet Oral Surgeon, Dr. Sarka
Gregory V. Sarka, DDS, MD has practiced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Maine for over 10 years, and is excited to be practicing in Waterville. Dr. Sarka is married to Sue and they have two children. Although not true “Mainers”, the Sarka family has lived in Maine for many years now and consider Maine their home.
Dr. Sarka’s Education
Dr. Sarka is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point where he earned his B.S. degree in Engineering in 1987. Upon completing his Army service as an Infantry Officer, he put his education to use as an engineer for a computer company in Silicon Valley. He returned to school, and earned his D.D.S. degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California in 1998. During his residency training in Pittsburgh, PA, he also completed medical school and received his M.D. in 2004 from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Sarka was classically trained in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and is licensed to practice in the state of Maine.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Maine Medical Association
- Maine State Dental Association
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomat of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- Current staff privileges at Maine General in Augusta and Maine Medical Center in Portland.
Dr. Sarka is an innovative and compassionate physician and surgeon. He is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care, and strives to deliver the best possible experience to each and every one of his patients.